Code Asylum, owned and operated by ASZ Games (hereinafter referred to as “We” or “Us” or “Our” or “App” or “Company”) is committed to protecting your privacy.
1.3 We are committed to the following standards, on a commercially reasonable basis:
- a) To collect and use only the minimum information necessary for us to deliver high quality service to Users, to administer our business, and to inform them of our services.
- b) To protect the information of our users shared with us, maintaining strong standards of security and confidentiality.
2.1 “Collect” means gather, acquire or obtain by a lawful and fair means, information in circumstances where the individual is identifiable or identified.
2.2 “Disclosure” generally means the release of information outside our Company, including under a contract to carry out an “outsourced function.”
2.3 “Express Consent Consequences” includes the fact that that we will not be accountable under the Privacy Act and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act in the event that you provide consent to the disclosure of your Personal Information by us to an overseas recipient and the overseas recipient handles your Personal information in breach of the Privacy Act.
2.4 “Expressly Informed” means the circumstance where we have provided you with a clear statement (either verbal or in writing) of the Express Consent Consequences.
2.5 “Opt Out” means an individual’s expressed request not to receive further Direct Marketing communications.
2.6 “Personal Information” means information that is not Sensitive Information, including information or an opinion (whether information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from the information or opinion. This includes, but is not limited to, an individual’s first name, last name, email address and password.
2.7 “Primary Purpose” is the main reason for the Collection of any Personal Information.
2.8 “Reasonable Expectation” means a reasonable individual’s expectation that their personal information might be Used or Disclosed for the relevant purpose.
2.9″Secondary Purpose” means a purpose of Use or Disclosure other than a Primary Purpose.
2.10″Sensitive Information” is given its meaning in section 6(1) of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
2.11″Use” means the handling of Personal Information by our Company/app.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
3.1 When visiting this App, a record of your visit is logged. The following clickstream data is recorded and is used by us for statistical purposes:
- a) your IP address
- b) your top level domain name (e.g. .com, .gov, .au, .uk)
- c) the type of browser you are using
- d) your operating system (e.g. Windows, Mac)
- e) the date and time of the visit to the App
- f) the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- g) the internet address of the App from which you linked directly to our App.
3.2 No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation when a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our internet server logs.
3.3 If a usercorresponds with us by e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages, your e-mail address, and our responses. Additionally, we store information about users’ contacts when users manually enter contact e-mail addresses or transfer contact information from other online social networks. We also collect general information about your use of our services.
3.4 When you access ASZ Games Service through a third-party connection or log-in, we may collect your user ID and/or user name associated with that third-party service, or any information you have submitted in connection with that service and which the third party shares with partner services. If email address is not included in such information, ASZ Games may ask you to submit your email address directly to ASZ Games. Public Site Content consists of information you disclose in public areas of the ASZ Games Services, such as forums, message boards, chat rooms, gameplay sessions, and other community areas. It also includes the information about you that accompanies this content, such as a username or user picture. Please be aware that Public Site Content is always public and available to everyone and may be displayed in search results both on the ASZ Games Services and on external search engines. By way of example, gameplay logs containing usernames, timestamps and gameplay data may be made available over the public internet for players to download and analyze for their enjoyment. Please do not use a username that can identify you personally (for example because you use it on other sites that reveal additional information about you) if you have any concerns about this information being freely available.
3.4 Information we collect automatically when you use our services:
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- a) Log Information: We log information about your use of our App, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, documents downloaded and your IP address.
- b) Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, phone number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”) and mobile network information.
- c) Location Information: When you agree to this policy, we will collect information about the location of your device to facilitate your use of certain features of our Services, determine the speed at which your device is traveling, add location-based filters and for any other purposes.
- d) Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect and storeinformation, and this may include sending cookies to you. A “cookie” is a small data file transferred to your computer’s hard drive that allows aApp to respond to you as an individual, gathering and remembering information about your preferences in order to tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes. Overall, cookies are safe, as they only identify your computer to customize your experience. Accepting a cookie does not provide us access to your computer or any Personally Identifiable Information about you, other than the information you choose to share. Other servers cannot read them, nor can they be used to deliver a virus. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually adjust yours (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Safari,Firefox or Google Chrome) to notify you of cookie placement requests, refuse certain cookies, or decline cookies completely. If you turn off cookies completely, there may be some App features that will not be available to you, and some pages may not display properly. To support the personalized features ofour App (such as your country and language codes and browsing functions) we must send a cookie to your computer’s hard drive and/or use cookie-based authentication to identify you as a registered app user. We do not, however, use so-called “surveillance” cookies that track your activity elsewhere. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”).
- f) We also may make use of third party tracking pixels used by advertising or analytical partners. Some such partners include, but are not limited to:
(i) Google Analytics: Used to track statistical information such as page visits and traffic source information allowing us to improve the performance and quality of the App. For more information please visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION AND WHEN WE MAY DISCLOSE IT:
4.1 We hold Information which has been collected to Use and/or Disclose for our Primary Purposes, including but not limited to:
- i) promoting daily deals to you;
- ii) answering your inquiry;
iii) sending you additional materials relating to our Companyand services that may be of interest to you; and
- iv) providing you with effective customer service.
4.2 We also hold Information which is used and/or Disclosed for purposes other than its Primary Purposes (Secondary Purposes). You provide your consent to us Using and/or Disclosing your Personal Information for the following Secondary Purposes:
- i) billing;
- ii) business planning and product development;
iii) enabling us to better understand your needs and interests;
- iv) improving the content, functionality and usability of our services;
- v) improving our marketing and promotional efforts;
- vi) for any other purpose identified in any other agreement between us and you;
vii) issues, news or other information relevant to your dealings with us, or about us generally, or the industries in which you or us operate; and
- i) the Secondary Purpose is related to a Primary Purpose; and
- ii) you would have a Reasonable Expectation that we would Use the information for that Secondary Purpose.
4.4 From time to time we may disclose your Information to organizations outside of our Company in order to deliver the services you require. Your Personal Information is disclosed to these organizations only in relation to us providing our services to you. These organizations carry out, amongst other services, our:
- i) billing and debt- recovery functions;
- ii) user inquiries;
iii) information technology services;
- iv) marketing services (including market research);
4.5 We will take reasonable practicable steps to ensure that these organizations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your Personal Information.
4.6 At our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, we reserve the right to remove any content or messages, if we believe that such action is necessary (a) to conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities; (b) to enforce this policy, to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our App; or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the App, our users, or others.
4.8 WE CAN (AND YOU AUTHORIZE US TO) DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO LAW ENFORCEMENT, OTHER GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, ANY LAWSUIT OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY THAT WE, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, BELIEVE NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION OF FRAUD, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHER ACTIVITY THAT IS ILLEGAL OR MAY EXPOSE US, OR YOU, TO LIABILITY.
- DIRECT MARKETING:
(a) that has been Collected from you in circumstances where:
- i) you have provided consent to do so; or
- ii) it is within your Reasonable Expectations; or
iii) where it is impracticable to obtain your consent;
(b) that has been Collected from any third party in circumstances where:
- i) you have provided consent to do so; or
- ii) it is impracticable to obtain your consent.
5.3 In each Direct Marketing communication, we will include a:
- i) prominent statement appearing on the relevant piece of marketing material notifying you of your right to Opt Out from further Direct Marketing; and
- ii) simple means for you to Opt Out of receiving further Direct Marketing communications of that kind.
5.4 Should you Opt Out, we will stop Using and/or Disclosing your Information for Direct Marketing purposes.
5.5We will not Use your Sensitive Information for Direct Marketing purposes.
- HOW WE PROTECT AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
6.1 We shall take reasonable steps to protect the Information from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access or disclosure. This may include taking reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify Information once it is no longer needed for any purpose for which it may be used or disclosed in accordance with Australian Privacy Principal11.2, subject to the exceptions contained therein.
6.2 We will not attempt to match de-identified or anonymous data Collected through surveys or such online devices as “cookies”, with information identifying an individual, without the consent of the relevant individual.
6.4 We will take reasonable steps to ensure that Information is only accessible by people who have a genuine “need to know” as well as “right to know.”
6.5 We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.By using this Appor the Services or providing Information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this Appor Services.
6.6 We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Using unsecured wi-fi or other unprotected networks is never recommended. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
6.7 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights or property. However, nothing in this Policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party, including a government’s, request to disclose your information.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY:
7.2 No one under age of 18 may provide any personal information for accessing the Service. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us through our privacy help page.
- MERGER AND ACQUISITIONS:
In case of a merger or acquisition, we reserve the right to transfer all the information, stored with us to the new entity or company thus formed. Any change in theApp’s policies and standing will be notified to you through email.
- OPT OUT:
We provide all Users with the option of opting out or unsubscribing from all promotional and non-essential communication. You can unsubscribe either by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the promotional communication or by sending an email to our customer care department.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES/APPS:
Our App contains links to other Apps/websites. The fact that we link to anApp/website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party website/Apps. These other website/Apps may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from you. Other Apps follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites/Apps you visit.
13.1 Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en. Our App uses Google AdSense Advertising.
13.3 Our Apphas implemented the following:-
- a) Remarketing with Google AdSense
- b) Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- c) Demographics and Interests Reporting
- d) DoubleClick Platform Integration
13.4 Our Appalong with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user’s interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to ourApp.
- NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES:
- PHISHING OR FALSE EMAILS:
If you receive an unsolicited email that appears to be from us or one of our members that requests personal information (such as your credit card, login, or password), or that asks you to verify or confirm your information by clicking on a link, that email was likely to have been sent by someone trying to unlawfully obtain your information, sometimes referred to as a “phisher” or “spoofer.” We do not ask for this type of information in an email. Do not provide the information or click on the link. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you get an email like this.
16.2 Continued use of our Appand Service, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- NO RESERVATIONS:
- NO CONFLICT:
The policy constitutes a part of the user terms. We have taken utmost care to avoid any inconsistency or conflict of this policy with any other terms, agreements or guidelines available on ourApp. In case there exist a conflict, we request you to kindly contact us for the final provision and interpretation.
- CONTACT US: